Monday, July 3, 2017

More Photos

Hi, Mom!


As for things here, they are pretty much the same. We had a zone conference with our mission president which was really good. He is trying to help us teach conversion to our investigators, or help them recognize the converting power in the Spirit, help them recognize the truths of our message. We did practices with real investigators and it was really good. It was a great way to learn and improve. We have transfers tomorrow. I doubt I will be going anywhere since I am new to the area. It is possible that my companion will go, but I don't think that will happen either. We will get the call in the night time if any of us has a transfer, but we will have to wait and see.
Other than that there isn't much news to share, unfortunately. The week was not super eventful. I keep a pretty good record of what goes on in my journal, so we will always have the chance to go back and have a day for day account of what happened during my mission.
One thing, though. My companion broke his camera and has asked me to ask you if you could buy a camera and send it with the package you are sending for my birthday. He says he will pay me the equivalent price in soles, but says that the cameras in the US cost less and are better quality. I said I would I ask you but ultimately the decision isnt mine and that there are no promises.
I love you, Mom. I am thankful that you got home safely from your trip to Wyoming and that everything is going pretty good right about now. I miss you very much and am so grateful to hear from you every week. I hope this week is an excellent one.
Love,
Elder McMurray





No comments:

Post a Comment