Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Making Adjustments



Hey, Everyone!


Thanks for all of your thoughts, prayers, and messages. They mean a lot. 

There have been things that have been good and things that have been bad so far. One of those bad things is that they scheduled all of us for the same computer time, so instead of getting the normal hour, I only have fifteen minutes. Sorry this is going to be short. 

I´ve gotten very sick this past week. I´m fine now so you don't need to worry, but it was a very scary time for me. I got a blessing from my companion and roommates, which was a nice comfort.

Things here have been OK so far. The leaders are good, and I'm starting to get the hang of life here. It's still kind of difficult, though. I don't know if the language is sticking as much as it should. I'm struggling with the language. I could be doing more to study it and retain it. 

I want to be able to help as many people as I can. I'm glad I have the chance to share the gospel with people. I'm glad I get the chance to bless people's lives.

I hope everything is going well at home. Mom, I hope you had a good birthday. I hope everyone is feeling well. 

Dad, I've appreciated all the Manchester City scores you've sent so far.  If you have it could you also give me the score to the City versus United game that was played in the League Cup the day after I left. (Manchester City lost, which is why I didn't send him the score.)

Sorry again about this being so short. I love you guys and miss everyone.


Love,
Elder McMurray 

No comments:

Post a Comment