Monday, January 29, 2018

Up in the Hills



Dear Family,


I'm very grateful for your emails and your supportive words. I'm sorry that this will be a short email, but at least I will be sending a lot of pictures. 

The pictures, just to explain, were taken in a bunch of different situations. The ones where we are on a hill were taken this morning. 

Today there are changes in assignments coming, and I don't know what will happen, but I have had four rotations in this area and it is very possible that I will be going to a different area, maybe my last area, I don't know. 

I like the area where I am now and I like my companion. I will be sad to go if I do. There are still things that I want to do in this area to be able to learn more and grow. 

It was a difficult week. Many of the baptismal dates that we had scheduled as a district fell through, mainly because the investigators were not sufficiently prepared to be baptized. It was depressing to me. I wished we had made the goal but I worry that we didn't work hard enough from the start to make sure that we had the right number of people. Partly for this reason I want to stay in this area to be able to reach the goal for the next month. 

I thank you all for your words of encouragement. They help me. I love you all very much. I'm so sorry that this is such a short email, but next week I will be sure to write more. I love you all. Enjoy the pictures. 

Love, 
Elder McMurray 






















No comments:

Post a Comment